42 people were killed in an arson when a union building was stormed in Odessa May 2, 2014.
Survivors and those who oppose right wing violence in Ukraine need your support.
You can help in this way May 1 or 2!
- Find some friends in the May 1st marches or on May 2nd
- Get at least one carnation flower or use an image with a carnation.
- Make a placard with a message in solidarity with Odessa
- Take a photo at a known place in your locality
- Send the photo to aktivisterforfred@gmail,com
- We post it on https://solidaritywithodessa.wordpress.com/ so that everyone including Odessa can see your message
An international call for the 5th memorial day calls for two things:
- Start an international investigation into the events in Odessa May 2, 2014
- Stop harassment and persecution of survivors and their sympathizers
Inside the fire-ravaged Trade Union Building in Odessa, May 2014
This text is also available in PDF-format.